Thursday 17 February 2011

Baby?

Mam has gone to a place called Labour apparently???? I've never heard of that before-maybe it's in Africa??? Oh well, that is where she has gone and she is having 'interactions' or 'condilactions' or 'reactions.' Something along those lines. I wonder what that is-is it food? It sounds like a FOREIGN food so maybe she IS in Africa. Mmmmmmm, they sound nice-I'd like to try condactions....no filactions......nooooo indactions......noooooooooooooooooooooooooo contracshoons!!! Oh I don't know!!!! Maybe Mam will be back soon. I had my food in a Dong tonight....I mean a Kong!! What is wrong with me tonight. Anyway it was yummy!!! Stilll no baby!!1 If Mam has gone to Africa, how did she fit on the plane with her lumpy belly????? There is a big basket in the corner of the room. I think they called it a Roses basket or soemthing like that. Maybe it's to put roses in-funny decoration. It's very small! Maybe we're getting a kitten! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS 'ROSES' OR 'POSES' BASKET!!!!!!!!!! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment